Weed/shrooms timer

Hi.

I made a shitty webpage with timers for weed and shrooms that you can load up using the Steam overlay and run in the background.

Features:
  • Shitty, hacked together Javascript
  • Timers automatically reset after 30 seconds of going off (still debating this feature)
  • Full Material CSS + Javascript libraries included for a webpage with 2 buttons and 5 lines of text
https://bananatree.im/perp-timer/

How is this superior to using XXX timer?
It's probably not

Why are you so bad at Javascript?
It's my least favorite language for my least favorite skill (webdev)

If you use it and find any bugs let me know. I am open to all feedback, too.

Awesome dude. Here's my suggestion
  • Let me have multiple shroom timers, cus those fuckers multiply.
I don't think I could deal with the effort of seperate timers for all my shrooms! xD

Neat idea though! I'll stick to resetting my phone alarm every 15 minutes :p

Also, how do we know this isn't gonna report to you everyone's weed status so you know the optimum time to raid? huh!
Maybe this is Banana's evil plan!

Awesome dude. Here's my suggestion
  • Let me have multiple shroom timers, cus those fuckers multiply.
I will add an option to add multiple timers for shrooms. It should be very straightforward.

I don't think I could deal with the effort of seperate timers for all my shrooms! xD

Neat idea though! I'll stick to resetting my phone alarm every 15 minutes :p

Also, how do we know this isn't gonna report to you everyone's weed status so you know the optimum time to raid? huh!
Maybe this is Banana's evil plan!
It's not much of a master plan if you tell everyone

ExiledRP is aimed to be as smooth and neat as possible. Overlay timers will just cluster everything and could cause FPS issues while looking at them considering you have max pots and many shrooms planted! But overall, sounds pretty sweet and I wouldn't mind it honestly :cool:

ExiledRP is aimed to be as smooth and neat as possible. Overlay timers will just cluster everything and could cause FPS issues while looking at them considering you have max pots and many shrooms planted! But overall, sounds pretty sweet and I wouldn't mind it honestly :cool:
It's just a webpage brah, no one is talking about implementing it in the HUD or anything

It's in the Steam overlay, not HUD