Weed Plants/Shrooms Max

Normal like 6 for normal and 8 for VIP or maybe 10.
It is very hard to make money. it took me 2 hours to make 16,000 from weed. and thats nothing. u cant buy anything with that except some weapons.

I think other people would agree.

Phantom

Owner
The time to grow will be going from 15 minute to 10 minutes in the next update. This is essentially a 50% boost to weed yields. Currently though, there is a GMod update coming soon that causes the game to crash when doing certain vehicle menu actions, and that is holding me from pushing what we have.

I worked with Willox (a GMod dev) last night, and he thinks that he has it figured out. Once that is confirmed, I can continue deving the gamemode.

The time to grow will be going from 15 minute to 10 minutes in the next update. This is essentially a 50% boost to weed yields. Currently though, there is a GMod update coming soon that causes the game to crash when doing certain vehicle menu actions, and that is holding me from pushing what we have.

I worked with Willox (a GMod dev) last night, and he thinks that he has it figured out. Once that is confirmed, I can continue deving the gamemode.
Thanks for the update, it'd be nice to hear whats going on more often.

Phantom

Owner
Thanks for the update, it'd be nice to hear whats going on more often.
There hasn't been much news. Literally been trying to track down this magical bug that we couldn't reproduce for like well over a week. But I think we got it, so it should be smooth sailing forward.