This need to stop

Discussion in 'General' started by Haikala, Mar 28, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Haikala

Haikala

Really Second time trying to stop cops from fail rp, and getting banned for it.

I dont get how the admins only can see ''The rdm'' Which it's not but cops is allowed to run in without warrant and shot me for no reason without the admins is doing nothing I can go around and recording all the time, If I should be banned why dont ban the cops from fail rp?

2. Floki

Floki

Okay, you forgot to mention a few things, I was the cop that entered your apartment and proceeded to shoot you all and here's the reason why. I'll list it in chronological order:
    • I enter the Tides Hotel, moving down the corridor.
    • Two people were standing outside, telling me to leave.
    • I start leaving and then another person pops up around a corner shoots me and then runs by me towards the apartment that you claim was shot up and raided for no reason.
    • I followed after that guy, I shot him.
    • Then another person with an AK pops up and shoots me so I killed him too.
    • At this point I was telling Jova to warrant the place for the use of illegal fire arms, attacking an officer and by the time I was inside I already noticed pots of weed everywhere.
    I wouldn't have gone in (DESPITE ME SEEING WEED LEAVES STICKING THROUGH THE WALL), had your friend not shot me and ran to your door, unlocked it and tried to hide inside. I'm sorry to tell you, but your buddy got you fucked and it isn't fail RP if the bullets came flying from your boys and they couldn't handle the repercussions.

Edit: What ended up happening was all the Gov. Officials present were NLR'd and we didn't return (not I at least). From the sounds of it, you did though.

3. Haikala

Haikala

What?? No I was talking about this ban right now I got banned again.

And I didn't nlr I drove around the city and matty told me cops is inside so I came and killed you guys and got banned which I dont understand because that's isn't rdm at all I'm allowed to kill cops and medic if they are breaking in

4. Haikala

Haikala

I'm just sick and tired of getting banned for reason like that that I'm protecting my friends weed in my house.

But maybe I just need to record everything which shouldn't be the case that you really have to record everything you doing on the server

5. Philosophy

Philosophy

How do you feel about the Ass Beating Cops?

6. Haikala

Haikala

I guess they're fine, Need some aim maybe ;)

Mr.Jrt and Sadistic Slayer like this.
  7. Philosophy

Philosophy

8. Zomg!

Zomg!

Home Page:
    If you get banned so many times, it's highly unlikely they are all for no reason. You're probably doing something wrong and deserved it.