Some changes that I think need to happen.

Just some simple thoughts and ideas based on my time playing, I'm a veteran of old RP servers with nearly 3k hours.

1. Passive income (welfare -> unemployment) needs to be permanent, not just 12 hours. Not only does this aid in a healthly income-flow, it can potentially cover losses in the nearly constant raids you see on this server.

2. Weed needs to be more profitable, this change would just be a band-aid until more lucrative earning options are added to the server, because right now the most viable safe way of earning cash is just standing around as a government job.

3. Something needs to be done with raiding and basing. Currently on the server, at peak times you can't base if you arent max-skilled. With my group of 4, we were raided by 3 times within 15 minutes of purchasing a property. its just unrealistic to base with the current state of the server, from what ive read people are leaving over this. I don't have any solid ideas of fixing this issue, but it is something that needs to be addressed. \

4. Additional lower-level admins, for small rp-related issues.

+1 to suggestion 1 and 2 but personally I feel like weed is already profitable enough and cops should tend to RP issues, "failRP" is literally the police force's entire job pretty much.

Why is nothing being done about high-tier players, only and constantly raiding low-tier players. Why not have a ranking system, and only people of the same rank can raid each other.

I hate being on, and as soon as I start setting up a house, a group of 6 people come and kill me and "raid" me. I have nothing. What is the point of the raid?

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
Why is nothing being done about high-tier players, only and constantly raiding low-tier players. Why not have a ranking system, and only people of the same rank can raid each other.

I hate being on, and as soon as I start setting up a house, a group of 6 people come and kill me and "raid" me. I have nothing. What is the point of the raid?
Because the majority of this community is extremely against any kind of raiding rules. Personally, I don't really want to add any rules about raiding, I'd rather deal with it without adding rules (ie balancing molotovs, etc). The only rule that I would be willing to add is to not allow raiders to molotov props after their raid is done just to be a dick. It's fucking retarded and does nothing but drive people away from the server.

Last edited:
Because the majority of this community is extremely against any kind of raiding rules. Personally, I don't really want to add any rules about raiding, I'd rather deal with it without adding rules (ie balancing molotovs, etc). The only rule that I would be willing to add is to not allow raiders to molotov props after their raid is done just to be a dick. It's fucking retarded and does nothing but drive people away from the server.
I feel like adding a 24 hour immunity to raiding new players would solve most of the new players ragequitting. Since most new players are driven away by the fact that they blow all of their starting money trying to grow because they keep getting raided. 24 hours would give them enough time to build some sort of wealth and buy weapons to defend themselves.

I feel like adding a 24 hour immunity to raiding new players would solve most of the new players ragequitting. Since most new players are driven away by the fact that they blow all of their starting money trying to grow because they keep getting raided. 24 hours would give them enough time to build some sort of wealth and buy weapons to defend themselves.
Maybe make it so their plants can only be picked up by them?

Maybe make it so their plants can only be picked up by them?
Giving players a handicap like that is dumb. They aren't even playing the game at that point. Will new players have fun just staring at wall for 24 hours watching weed grow? No. Make it still possible but discouraged, IE lower lock pick chances, maybe keep weapons on death, something along those lines. I really don't understand why everyone is complaining about getting raided, when me and slayy still played we look forwarded to getting raided, most of the time it is just a way to get free shit. Honestly don't know why people are complaining about it so much. Raids have a defense advantage with having cover and the crouch cades. Mollys need to be toned down a bit to stop the whole base being engolfed with flames in seconds, or fire extinguishers need to be buffed. Really cant find a way to say it without sounding cocky/a dick but why should the devs hold the bad players hands during fights? If your complaining about getting constantly raided, maybe just get better at the game? I'm sure most of the better players are fine with the current raiding meta, barring molly changes, I know my org is. I would like the hear the playboys opinion on the matter though since they are the other big squad.

This post is not just related to this thread but what most people are complaining about throughout the forums.