Should a certain event take place where a lot of people gather and play some exiled?

Discussion in 'General' started by Near River, Jul 17, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Near River

Near River

This gamemode was truly my favorite and was the reason i kept play gmod, and now its dead, basically theres a fuck ton of reasons why this server is dead but can we have some sort have a event where people gather and play some exiled.

2. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

3. Zomg!

Zomg!

Home Page:

god damnit.

4. Braindawg

Braindawg

any of these ideas would bring me back, there hasn't been any updates recently at all. I know there's no playerbase to test these ideas on but it would at least be nice to get some word on some kind of update any time soon.

5. El Jameo

El Jameo Sack of Shit Server Administrator

Full time cunt
    Sad buggered off.
    Phantom might still be kicking but I haven't heard anything from him (then again, I haven't been on Steam in ages).
    I personally haven't opened Hammer in fuck knows. Also just doing life shit right now.

It was a mistake opening the server so early. We relied on the nostalgia and that bloody worked for a short while but with nothing to expand into, it was easy to foresee the server being dead within a short space of time. I have no motivation to open up Hammer right now. I don't think anyone has the motivation to do anything.

Shame really, but it might be picked up in the future. Then again, where have we heard that one before?

6. Bad Santa

Bad Santa Server Administrator

VIP is coming soon™