Road crew + modifications

A road crew job that has a tow truck for driving around and towing broken down/illegally parked cars. With this job implemented a couple of modifications could be done such as:

- When car is disabled, you are unable to retrieve it until a certain time limit (10-15 minutes, probably longer so players actually use the car yard - continue reading for more info). This allows road crew workers to tow said disabled vehicle to the car yard where players can pick up their vehicle for a small fee if they don't want to wait. Saying this, whichever road crew worker submits a car to the car yard that someone has come to retrieve, would get paid a percentage of the fee as a small pay.

- Impounded cars should have the ability to be stolen, which would notify all road crew that a car has been stolen from the car yard which results in no $$.

Just an idea and a good way to change things up with vehicles. Also another fun way to earn cash I guess.

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
I've never been a big fan of the tow truck job in DERP 2, but I wouldn't mind something to counteract there always being so many vehicles fucking everywhere. Perhaps once the ability to send screenshots to the mayor is added, maybe give cops the ability to give tickets to illegally parked cars? These tickets could be confirmed by the mayor via screenshot in order to prevent police giving out random tickets everywhere.

I also wouldn't mind perhaps lowering the time requirement on paramedic/firefighter to 0 so new players can have more to do at first, but just prevent them from being able to spawn an ambulance/firetruck until they have the current required hours. Really more than anything with new jobs/job changes, I'd like to give more for new players to do.

Perhaps once the ability to send screenshots to the mayor is added, maybe give cops the ability to give tickets to illegally parked cars?
Screenshots would help so much! It would benefit cops because everytime someone asks the mayor for a warrant, proof is usually required and screenshots would work perfectly. Also, instead of reducing the time limit for medic/firefighter, there could be a taxi driver job for new players that doesn't receive paychecks but instead you make money from taking people places. There could be a meter system so from when a player enters the taxi, the meter automatically starts and so whenever a player hops out of the taxi, it would automatically pay the amount thats in the meter (increases on distance, obviously) so it's literally impossible for players to do taxi runs and avoid paying. And if its too much money for a starting job, give the taxi drivers a percentage of every fare. Ideas man! It would be amazing seeing this kind of stuff in Exiled RP.

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
Screenshots would help so much! It would benefit cops because everytime someone asks the mayor for a warrant, proof is usually required and screenshots would work perfectly. Also, instead of reducing the time limit for medic/firefighter, there could be a taxi driver job for new players that doesn't receive paychecks but instead you make money from taking people places. There could be a meter system so from when a player enters the taxi, the meter automatically starts and so whenever a player hops out of the taxi, it would automatically pay the amount thats in the meter (increases on distance, obviously) so it's literally impossible for players to do taxi runs and avoid paying. And if its too much money for a starting job, give the taxi drivers a percentage of every fare. Ideas man! It would be amazing seeing this kind of stuff in Exiled RP.
You can just do a taxi service with your own vehicle. Sadistic tried it and said that nobody was interested. The last thing we want is to give 100% new players (or people on alt accounts....) the ability to join for the very first time and instantly start CDMing with a gov't vehicle.

El Jameo

Sack of Shit
Server Administrator
Admins will soon get a godstick where we can remove cars. If there's a car in the road just call us (soon).
Whilst we don't have this yet I still stand by it. Making a system for towing cars would just cause more problems such as people towing away cars if they're just SLIGHTLY ajar or something. There's already enough bitching. At least if we do it, then you know you've been a dickwad rather than another player pissing you off or something.