Repeating Raiding?

Hello, just wondering if a group of players are allowed to keep raiding us?

We have been repeatedly being raided, when we are still setting up our house, we have nothing inside of the house, but they just come to raid us and kill us.

Maybe every 5 minutes they will come raid us.

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
Hello, just wondering if a group of players are allowed to keep raiding us?

We have been repeatedly being raided, when we are still setting up our house, we have nothing inside of the house, but they just come to raid us and kill us.

Maybe every 5 minutes they will come raid us.
You're not allowed to go out of your way and continuously harass the same person over and over with no real intention of playing the game. The one exception is this, since raiding is apart of the game. Not sure what can be done about it tbh.

LOL I LUV IFUNNEH

So i'm gonna copy/paste something you said on another thread just to keep it topical here

"Why is nothing being done about high-tier players, only and constantly raiding low-tier players. Why not have a ranking system, and only people of the same rank can raid each other.

I hate being on, and as soon as I start setting up a house, a group of 6 people come and kill me and "raid" me. I have nothing. What is the point of the raid?"

- The problem with this is there's not the server population for this idea, it's perp, and until more features are implemented the only things to really do are grow and raid. While i understand the frustration with being constantly raided, it's part of the game.

Is there a solution?
Ask people to grow with you, increase your numbers, ask the raiders for tips. I don't know specifically who keeps raiding you, but i know the last time i raided you i helped you correct your cade and helped with your general positioning on how to defend.

If you can't beat them in skill, beat them in numbers.

Directed for this post
People can be assholes, myself included. If people are raiding you just to raid you, even if you're not planting, just move on for a little and let them get bored. There is no current rule against continuous raiding (and i hope there isn't) but i do agree that mingey raiding like what you're explaining is stupid, and they're killing you just to kill you.

You're not allowed to go out of your way and continuously harass the same person over and over with no real intention of playing the game. The one exception is this, since raiding is apart of the game. Not sure what can be done about it tbh.

LOL I LUV IFUNNEH
Cant tell if your lying or not with the recent conversation about you. keppo

Part of the problem (what chev is referring to) is that this particular group doesn't seem to grasp the complete concept of the rules either.

For example: Random Molotovs, or user your car as a weapon. Their past justification for a CDM was because it was the starting kill of a raid or something.

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
Part of the problem (what chev is referring to) is that this particular group doesn't seem to grasp the complete concept of the rules either.

For example: Random Molotovs, or user your car as a weapon. Their past justification for a CDM was because it was the starting kill of a raid or something.
Have a demo?

Have a demo?
Most of these things I've heard about and read the complaints in OOC.

The CDM incident was something he was already banned for earlier today by Harley.
https://www.exiledservers.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:169730361&advType=steamid&Submit

This was before Random Molotov was an official rule (I asked slayer at the time this was made and he said it wasnt a rule) that outlines the kind of behavior you can come to expect from them

Last edited:

Not sure this is the image you want to go with when you got permanent banned for not being gud enough.
I figrued that I would lose. Either way I was done with perp in its current state. Mine as well try to take someone down with me. That being said, that burn was actually really good. lol

The CDM incident was something he was already banned for earlier today by Harley.
https://www.exiledservers.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:169730361&advType=steamid&Submit

This was before Random Molotov was an official rule (I asked slayer at the time this was made and he said it wasnt a rule) that outlines the kind of behavior you can come to expect from them

Apparently this isnt uncommon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVKkcu9Wxs

You should upload GMod videos like Mixxed King or some shit lol