Police Cars / Skins

Playing as a cop for 8 hours I can not help but notice that the police crown vics are plain they do not have a skin. Is this a permanent thing or are they getting custom skins made for them?

They aren't bland for me. For some reason, they are a highway patrol skin. Anyone else have this?
This kind of stuff is why I tell people to never sub to any workshop addons, ever. Any server which asks or requires you to download and sub to addons is beyond subpar and can't even manage to handle putting workshop addfiles into a autorun/server file at the minimum.

Unsub from whatever vehicle related workshop addons you are subbed to then delete the /downloads and /download folders from your garrysmod folder. Some servers send skins and modified content to clients with a downloadurl and one of the biggest no-no's you can ever do with this engine is send different versions of files with the same name to clients.

This results in many clients seeing all of the bus stops with a advertisement for some scumbagging server who wishes to serve clients skinned models to override the default model of Sgt.Sgt's bus stop. All they would need to do is serve it via the workshop or hex it for their map, but instead they choose to infect clients with advertisements for their servers.

This kind of stuff is why I tell people to never sub to any workshop addons, ever. Any server which asks or requires you to download and sub to addons is beyond subpar and can't even manage to handle putting workshop addfiles into a autorun/server file at the minimum.

Unsub from whatever vehicle related workshop addons you are subbed to then delete the /downloads and /download folders from your garrysmod folder. Some servers send skins and modified content to clients with a downloadurl and one of the biggest no-no's you can ever do with this engine is send different versions of files with the same name to clients.

This results in many clients seeing all of the bus stops with a advertisement for some scumbagging server who wishes to serve clients skinned models to override the default model of Sgt.Sgt's bus stop. All they would need to do is serve it via the workshop or hex it for their map, but instead they choose to infect clients with advertisements for their servers.
This entire post is now invalid. You said "a advertisement" instead of "an advertisement." Disappointed in you.