No collide self props?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
What would you guys think of making all self props no collide? I think it would be a nice touch and make it quite a bit easier to build.

Jova

Server Administrator
self props + buddy props and avoid removal of nocollide between props if they've already been nocollided until they're respawned, to avoid "buddying to make a prop bomb then unbuddying" as Bad Santa said.

Are we talking about making the prop no collide with the player that is holding it too? I think making props no collide with the holder as well as maybe other players and vehicles while it's being held would prevent a lot of abuse potential.

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
Are we talking about making the prop no collide with the player that is holding it too? I think making props no collide with the holder as well as maybe other players and vehicles while it's being held would prevent a lot of abuse potential.
No, no collide with all of your own props at all times. No colliding while phys gunning it like with Falco's Prop Protection is actually terrible.

I think it'd be a nice acquisition, I can't think of any potential drawbacks as long as props don't randomly find a way to collide again once the cade is built. It gives the player more proper control, and it can be fairly frustrating when a prop just derps out when trying to place it close to another. Then again I may just have grav gun PTSD