Nike or Adidas

Phantom

Owner
Nike Free's are my go to everyday shoes. Working out, I like the Rebook Z Quick or Under Armour.

But you're not going to find a decent shoe for under $100 if you're looking to actually train or do anything intensive.

I've got a pair of Shoecars that I got for $25 on sale. They have memory foam and are comfortable as fuck, especially for walking, but too heavy for jogging or running.

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
Puma shoes with Scuderia Ferrari / Mercedes AMG Petronas branding. You can get a pair of Drift Cats that are usually $150 for about $45-$65.

I'd go Adidas, but I've got a load of different branded shoes. I think I only have one pair of Adidas trainers but no Nike.

I'd say adidas wins in terms of comfort especially with their boost soles a cheaper shoe of adidas is the Alphabounce it has bounce technology which isn't as plush as boost, but provides a more firm fit. I like Nike's basketball shoes, air force 1, and prestos, but I prefer Jordan brand when it comes to looks. Right now I'm rocking the Nike Air Presto mids and the Jordan 1 Royals.