New Rule: Not allow to sell VIP for in-game cash

Just thinking that someone who has a shitload of money in real life could easily break the economy in-game by charging in-game cash in exchange for VIP. This seems like an insanely easy way to make in-game money. Before this gets out of hand, the administration team should decide if these transactions are allowed or not. People could get mad rich off selling VIP and I personally see this as a negative thing.

Just thinking that someone who has a shitload of money in real life could easily break the economy in-game by charging in-game cash in exchange for VIP. This seems like an insanely easy way to make in-game money. Before this gets out of hand, the administration team should decide if these transactions are allowed or not. People could get mad rich off selling VIP and I personally see this as a negative thing.
People bought others VIP status on exiled and I don't recall any negative effects. I think it'd be fine.

I've played on communities where this sort of practise is looked down upon and is banned and this server is attempting to avoid P2W as much as possible. Selling VIP for in-game cash is one of the most common P2W methods I've seen used on RP gamemodes.

I've played on communities where this sort of practise is looked down upon and is banned and this server is attempting to avoid P2W as much as possible. Selling VIP for in-game cash is one of the most P2W methods I've seen used on RP gamemodes.

were talking about $3 here.. idk what kind of cash value in game that is.. but im sure it isnt enough to ruin anything.

I just don't see the issue. If people want to spend real money to get a car more quickly (because that is essentially the only long term use of in game currency) then let them do it.

Even if someone were to make an absolute fuckton of game currency selling donator, money gives them no advantage.

I don't think many people will be willing to buy VIP for others in exchange for ingame cash if what i heard about it being $3 a month is true.