Modify NLR

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
Currently, the rule for NLR is as stated:

Do not break the New Life Rule (NLR). NLR is when you interfere with events that happened before your death. You must wait 5 minutes before you may return to the area of your death. You cannot be called back to the scene by your organization or by other members of your profession.
This allows for civilians who are killed during a raid to come back after 5 minutes and essentially counter-raid the raid going on against themselves. IMO this seems to kind of go against the purpose of NLR. On old Exiled, if a civilian died in a raid, they could not come back until the raid is over. Why don't we re-look at this rule?

I personally do not like the rule as weed takes 15mins to be done meaning that the owners can at least come back 3times during the raid giving them plenty of chances to save there drugs. I would also like clarification on when the 5mins starts is it after you are shot and waiting to be revived or after you spawn again.

It gets kind of annoying. For example, I beat a guy to death with a bat yesterday during a raid, tried to wait for his weed to finish, only would take about 2 minutes. Comes back 30 seconds later and takes the unfinished weed and runs away...

It gets kind of annoying. For example, I beat a guy to death with a bat yesterday during a raid, tried to wait for his weed to finish, only would take about 2 minutes. Comes back 30 seconds later and takes the unfinished weed and runs away...

well, you'll never stop rule breakers.. this is meant towards honest players that follow rules