L. Introduction. Mod App. Welcome back Sassilization

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by I am L., May 6, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I am L.

I am L.

It's pitiful because look how much effort the staff will put in to defend themselves, and highlight the worst of suggestions/arguments to the point where they're just putting people down. However, they wont own up to their shit and put time into listening, making some changes, or expanding/accepting new ideas.

I brought about 20 players to sass over the last month, and I tried, tried and tried again to get some attention from owners to make changes, increase staff size, or at the very least, show some common god damn decency and mannerisms. Sass is now dead. Again. And it always will be as long as its under the title ExiledServers. No one will ever promote this game as hard as I have for the sheer love of the game, for such arrogant community heads to step all over you. Now wheres those 20 new players? Gone, because of desperately needed updates to the sass lounge, and structure of facilities, combined with the void of friendly, active, cooperative staff/owners.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  2. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

Translation

I expect my dick to be stroked because i'm playing the game. Because i'm the only one who plays the game, i expect the owners to give me power and admin. My lack of respect and total douchebaggery should be overlooked because I, L, AM SINGLE HANDEDLY BRasdkf;j;djg *

3. Bad Santa

Bad Santa Server Administrator

Not sure what kind of changes you expect an admin that doesn't know how to code to do tbh.