L. Introduction. Mod App. Welcome back Sassilization

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by I am L., May 6, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I am L.

I am L.

Name- Brian (I am L.)
    Age- 23
    Hours on Garrys mod- 2000
    Previous experience- I've been a Superadmin on fearsomegaming.com trouble in terrorist town/zombie survival and the online community for over 2 years. I have owned my own counter strike source server in 2010.
    Other comments- I play sassilization in its prime. I am well versed in most mechanics/minigames/pointshops/VIP capability and admin responsibilities on the original sassilization servers. Before the admin corruption and the stress/drama crumbled the community. One of a kind game that can be repaired with a strong community and player base. I have passion for this game mode, and although I just found out of this community, joined its forums and applied for mod all in one day, I would give my utmost respect and my own time to help this server flourish.

2. B3trayedyou

B3trayedyou

3. Harley

Harley Server Administrator

Yeah, in all seriousness we don't accept mod/administration applications. If anything, it hurts you doing so. Be active in the community, don't be an asshat, be helpful, and you could be approached by the ownership.
    Other than that, welcome to the community!

4. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

lol

5. Desmo

Desmo

Hello and welcome to our wonderful community! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time in the servers! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to contact me! I'd love to be friends with you Brian. :)

Trickyyyxx likes this.
  6. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

Me too, thanks

Desmo likes this.
  7. I am L.

I am L.

What time is the server usually populated EST? I've been on all day and no one has come/:

8. Ryan Lean

Ryan Lean

Never both servers are always dead

sin and Will like this.
  9. Philosophy

Philosophy

We need to reproduce.

10. Bad Santa

Bad Santa Server Administrator

Where the fuck have you been

11. Piranha

Piranha

Nobody plays because some dumbass let Bad Santa be an admin. Total bans: 553 -- then someone let a troll like Harvey become an admin as well. There's nothing new on the server, it's literally the same as old Exiled. Nobody has grown up. The current GMod population of mostly 11 year olds don't enjoy being tormented by spergs like Zomg!, Xexxar, Bad Santa, Trickyxxx, etc. I'm, sure you can name plenty more. And then people wonder why there are no new players. I used to play the shit out of Exiled back in the day, and the new server was fun for about a week before it got boring. Nobody wants to sit and grow weed for 3 days straight to be able to buy a car. The developers totally lost sight of what made this game fun. It took them 2 months to even release a VIP physgun which is arguably necessary to even enjoy the game because it's almost impossible to place props with the grav gun, and then they went ahead against my recommendations and made VIP subscription for what? $2 a month? LMFAO. And then everybody unsubscribed after a month. This isn't a goddamn MMO, nobody is going to pay a subscription fee. No, the fact that I don't want to pay a monthly subscription does not mean I am "poor" or need to "get a job", it means I don't want to pay a goddamn subscription fee to play a GMOD SERVER. I could work half an hour a month, at minimum wage, after taxes to be able to afford this dumbass subscription fee. They should have made it $10 for donator like it was before. would have made hundreds of more dollars because they would have gotten the equivalent of 5 months of VIP before everybody jumped ship, and implemented microtransactions like hats and custom outfits. How they did not see this coming is beyond me. It's like they flat out ignored the success of every other game and server in the past 5 years.

It's not even too late to salvage what they have. This could have been just as successful or more than it was 7 years ago. They need to shut down the servers NOW, nuke all the fucktards from admin positions like Bad Santa and Harvey, and bring back the tried and true. Bloodyolive, X74, Jova, El Jameo. Rebalance growing and raiding, reimplement the SWAT job, along with the promised features of additional character progression, get rid of the DAMN SUBSCRIPTION FEE, GIVE EVERYBODY THE PHYSGUN AND FOCUS ON CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION MICROTRANSACTIONS, NOT HIDING GAMEPLAY FEATURES BEHIND A PAYWALL, implement the ability to rob banks, legal ways to make money beyond becoming a merchant, and more roleplay features revolved around becoming a mayor, rather than making retarded red text announcements people just troll in anyways. Then they need to re-release the server, and MAYBE it will have a chance. Because at this point, the server is dead, and it will stay dead unless there are some serious changes made. Slayer, if you ever want to talk to me more, you have me on Steam already.

12. Zomg!

Zomg!

Home Page:
    Bad santa has less than 200 bans, wtf are you talking about? Give us 3 reasons why anyone here should follow or consider your recommendations? Your clearly upset, so idk why anyone should take what ur saying at face value.. IDK who you even are, so idk why your including me in your list. I'd say i get along with basically everyone except for the obvious rulebreakers like ljnewton and swell.

PLEASE, PROVE US ALLLLL WRONG, AND MAKE SOMETHING BETTER. YOU CLEARLY KNOW WHAT IS BETTER..

13. Piranha

Piranha

'

Bad Santa has the most amount of bans out of anybody. I was pointing out how the dead game server has managed to ban pretty much its entire playerbase. What do you mean 3 reasons why anyone would follow my recommendations? Are you saying my recommendations don't make sense? That because you don't know who I am, my recommendations are less valid? You know who I am, I just don't go around telling everybody because it's pointless. Just to amuse both myself and you, here are 3 reasons why my recommendations should be considered:

1. None of them are unreasonable or excessively ambitious
    2. The server is dead
    3. A fair amount of people would agree with mostly everything I say.

The only reason you're butthurt is because I specifically called you out. And realistically, I only called you out based on my memory of you from old Exiled. Maybe you changed, I don't know and I don't care. What I would like for you to do is give me a rebuttal for all of my suggestions on why they are bad, or wouldn't work. Preferably not in the form of a text message.

I know what is wrong with the server, therefore to prove it I have to make a better version myself? Where do I find the time to do this between work, school, fiance and my own personal software development projects? Oh also, I don't have to be a cook to know food tastes bad.

14. Zomg!

Zomg!

Home Page:
    Santa has the most bans, sure, hes also the most active admin we have, so that would make sense.. If he banned the entire server, then the entire server probably did something to deserve it. If those people felt it was unjustified, then they should post of the forums. Otherwise, I'd say santa is doing his job nicely.

The "Follow your recommendations part" is in response to your entitled statement of "BOO HOO THEY DIDNT FOLLOW MYYYYY recommendations" as if anyone is required to do anything you say or request. Just because I don't know who you are doesn't mean your ideas are less valid or anything. It's that your acting like an entitled cunt like you deserve it and can't stand to have it any other way.

To be honest, a subscription to the server did alot of people favors apparently. Since they are all banned according to you, they didnt waste $10+ on a donation that they'd never use.

Your comment about " it's literally the same as old Exiled. Nobody has grown up" and you then going on and saying" I only called you out based on my memory of you from old Exiled." and then calling me a sperg is part of the problem, you also haven't changed either, so why the fuck are you calling others out? Have an open mind, its been literally 5+ years since exiled. It's suprising the grudges and bullshit people hold against others from that long ago.

My theory on why the server is in the state its in is:

We were all highschool kids back then, and now that we are older, we see the flaws, and issues with this gamemode, and have more interesting things to play alot of the time. I wouldn't consider anyone directly responsible, and seeing it in a single issue way is honestly a dumb way to think.

If you dont have time to make something better, maybe you should just deal with the fact that not everything u want in this community or server will happen. And at the end of the day, it isn't your server or gamemode to control, nor your money to spend keeping it online.

I am L. and Chippy like this.
  15. Bad Santa

Bad Santa Server Administrator

Lol K bud.

The point of the server isn't to make money. $3 a month makes it accessible to everyone. $3 is far, far cheaper than any other server in Gmod.

Those are total bans. If I ban you twice for five minutes, that counts as two towards that total. We've been pretty fucking lenient about the bans. If nobody gets banned for breaking rules, you're going to complain. If I ban people for breaking rules, you're going to complain. You're complaining just for the sake of complaining. And it's almost like there's some kind of correlation between how many bans an admin has and something else... perhaps, I don't know, playtime?

Your "recommendation" was to make VIP $10 permanent. Is that not a paywall?

I doubt they like being mass rdmed at spawn either.

16. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

This is a giant block of text

Don't be this guy

Don't make giant blocks of text

Switch to boost mobile

17. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

Also wtf is a sperg

You mean people that don't play the server, don't know the gamemode, or could give a shit less about admining it?

Yeah, those are the tried and true admins of perp!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  18. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

[​IMG]
    edit: picture for jake meme

Well there's your issue, you're acting like anyone cares about what you think

obviously this guy knows what's best for the server, hindsight 20/20,

9/10 ign : This guy is a fucking genius, he saw it coming all along

8/3 gameinformer : pirahnayxxx fucks

P.S. I'm not compiling those messages together, so fuck you and your sperginess

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    penguin, Chippy, Zomg! and 1 other person like this.
  19. Jake

Jake

[​IMG]

Zomg! likes this.
  20. Zomg!

Zomg!

Home Page: