I'm out, how do I cancel subscription?

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
I mean, back on the old Exiled I was content as whilst I often stood around waiting to be called out on for help, I was earning off of unemployment checks. So when I came to play around for a bit I had the money to do so. Now I don't do nearly as good of a job because I have to play medic/FF/copper and administrate at the same time just so I can play with the super bullshit excuse of a hyper inflated currency.
Yup, feelsbadman. It's really annoying to need to spectate someone when you just equipped ammo.

Here, $4,000 buys you how much? IDK off the top of my head but probably not much. That amount's not quite even an HOUR worth of playing as a medic/FF. Sorry but that's straight up retarded. Period.

Point is, I don't find the gamemode fun purely because I'm not having fun. The gameplay is a chore, even if simple. If I want to do chores, I administrate. If not, I want to have just enough money to do some shit without the fear of getting raided (and by that, I mean the process of making back what I lost. Not the raid itself).

tl;dr I'm a miserable cunt who wants it easy, but at the same time there needs to be more features so us saddos can have it easy.
The gamemode ATM is fun only if there's a high player population. When there's only ~20 people on, there really isn't much to do. More than anything we need more features to retain new players past their first or second time connecting to the server. Once we have that figured out, making changes economically (cost of guns, props, etc) should be next on the to-do list. Phantom's wheat/apple picking needs to come sooner pls.

haha u maybe let them grow with you but they had to pay 10k to grow with you
Whats your point? We had a service. . . It's kind of how services work, not for free.

Pay 10k, grow for the night, it's not like we did anything bad to them, and we mediated and made sure they didn't do anything bad to each other

I don't see you letting the server grow with you for free

Last edited:
Here, $4,000 buys you how much? IDK off the top of my head but probably not much. That amount's not quite even an HOUR worth of playing as a medic/FF. Sorry but that's straight up retarded. Period.

tl;dr I'm a miserable cunt who wants it easy, but at the same time there needs to be more features so us saddos can have it easy.
You're right though. Inflation can be worrying, but not as worrying as not having a playerbase due to the fact that it's too much of a hassle to make any money.

Whats your point? We had a service. . . It's kind of how services work, not for free.

Pay 10k, grow for the night, it's not like we did anything bad to them, and we mediated and made sure they didn't do anything bad to each other

Then it's not helping or being kind. What a cuck. That'll take them roughly 1.5 hrs to make them back purely growing weed.

And Santa the situation i was referring to was in apartments.

Routinely we let noobs into our base. For free. Plus we have them access to our cars to explore the map or whatever they wanted to do. Several noobs are on my friends list purely because we protect them for free.

Edit: forgot unseen wasn't in supreme.

Edit no 2: If your aiming your service at older player to farm in peace then I'm ok with that. But if your targeting newer players to base with you in exchange for their starter cash that's fucked up. That's my 2 cents for the 0 people that care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon
Routinely we let noobs into our base. For free. Plus we have them access to our cars to explore the map or whatever they wanted to do. Several noobs are on my friends list purely because we protect them for free.

Edit: forgot unseen wasn't in supreme.

Edit no 2: If your aiming your service at older player to farm in peace then I'm ok with that. But if your targeting newer players to base with you in exchange for their starter cash that's fucked up. That's my 2 cents for the 0 people that care.
Read my response to Jon below. And we help new players often.

We've always helped new people
Then it's not helping or being kind. What a cuck. That'll take them roughly 1.5 hrs to make them back purely growing weed.
It was double weed day, took 30 minutes to make it back. Plus the several hours they grew after. Plus i only charged 5k for the new people.

This really is a dumb arguement we're having but at the same time, okay fair enough double weed day. Still, you charged them a considerable amount for a new player.

This really is a dumb arguement we're having but at the same time, okay fair enough double weed day. Still, you charged them a considerable amount for a new player.
Continues to argue it anyway.
I mean, we could just not let them grow, and raid them. I'm not trying to say we are saints, i don't understand the big deal with us charging money to safely make back a lot of money.

Harley

Server Administrator
I was on 4/20 for like three hours. But 5-10k is a low price to pay to grow 12 pots undisturbed for as long as you want without the risks of any raids or losing anything in general.

Hmm.. what could have caused such a plummet in an otherwise successful gamemode that was extremely successful back in the days of Exiled?

What could have changed between this server, Exiled and Sniperboys?
Anyone have any idea?

Oh, that's it! Can't say I didn't warn you AutisticSlayer

Guess that dream of making some ez $$ from PERP is pretty dead huh Phantom? Can't even break 25 players on a friday or saturday night, that's pretty much rock fucking bottom dude.

Pack it in, the server is ruined in the exact way that everyone expected it to be ruined after 3 hours of playing it.

Phantom

Owner

Hmm.. what could have caused such a plummet in an otherwise successful gamemode that was extremely successful back in the days of Exiled?

What could have changed between this server, Exiled and Sniperboys?
Anyone have any idea?

Oh, that's it! Can't say I didn't warn you AutisticSlayer

Guess that dream of making some ez $$ from PERP is pretty dead huh Phantom? Can't even break 25 players on a friday or saturday night, that's pretty much rock fucking bottom dude.

Pack it in, the server is ruined in the exact way that everyone expected it to be ruined after 3 hours of playing it.
GameTracker is cool and all but absolutely shit at tracking anything. Here are the kill logs from the server as of this post:
Code:
count;name
572;Mystery
400;Trickyyyxx
394;Bad Santa
391;HughMungus
372;✪☯ Frito ☯✪
365;Infinitydrew
362;21 Savage
357;Mr.Jrt
350;Chippy
312;Slayy
But yeah, my $3 cash grab has failed... You got me bro... Do direct your hate boner towards development for not having the right features to keep new players, rather than only the ones here for nostalgic players. Don't point it at people you don't like because they were mean to you and don't fully understand what's going on.

GameTracker is cool and all but absolutely shit at tracking anything. Here are the kill logs from the server as of this post:
Code:
count;name
572;Mystery
400;Trickyyyxx
394;Bad Santa
391;HughMungus
372;✪☯ Frito ☯✪
365;Infinitydrew
362;21 Savage
357;Mr.Jrt
350;Chippy
312;Slayy
But yeah, my $3 cash grab has failed... You got me bro... Do direct your hate boner towards development for not having the right features to keep new players, rather than only the ones here for nostalgic players. Don't point it at people you don't like because they were mean to you and don't fully understand what's going on.
I don't think those are right at all. Is that including car kills? It it specified by one weapon? There has been more kills than that. Hell I got 74 kills in 7 hours one time. Defineatly been more than 312 to be in top10
Edit: also I don't think Frito has held a fun
before.

I don't think those are right at all. Is that including car kills? It it specified by one weapon? There has been more kills than that. Hell I got 74 kills in 7 hours one time. Defineatly been more than 312 to be in top10
Edit: also I don't think Frito has held a fun before.
You're right. When we get raided, he uses a bat. When we raid, he uses a bat.
We are lucky if we get bat Frito, some times he just dips with a radio.

All of us are older and most of us are more mature. We now also realize how shitty the game mode is, how toxic the community is, and how little we care to be a part of it.
That's a little harsh. The game is good but just needs more content and balancing. I agree the community is toxic but that is our own fault.