I'm out, how do I cancel subscription?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sys32, Apr 20, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sys32

Sys32

Lonely
    Home Page:
    My brother (Bla Bla Bla), and I are leaving for good.

-> I have one question, does VIP need to be cancelled?

Reason why we're leaving?

The rich skids on the server are ruining it for everyone, raid upon raid upon raid. I barely get settled in before I hear lockpicking, and them getting in on the first try, even while in an org that is pretty well known.

No honor among thieves I guess.

Anyway, he and I won't be coming back. Every time we go back to a raided and burnt down base, stolen weed etc, you spend 1000 on pots, 2000 on seeds, 3600 on AK and 1600 on ammo, plus whatever props get burnt down. So id say probably 13k I loose every time some rich kid comes by, who gets a lucky shot on me.

This happen 4 times in a row now, where I had to rebuy all of it. It takes roughly 1 hour to make 10k with weed, and every time I get raided its 1 hour I have to sit just to make back what I lost, and with raids being this frequent its boring to simply sit all day and look at weed, praying that someone super rich who was part of the early beta dont come around, and raid you because they already made the money they need.

Just now, with 8 people on the server, and again raid upon raid. Its just not fun, and therefore I choose not to spend any more time on it.

I will still maintain the tools I made, post a comment if it gets out of date.

PS. Yes you could say this is rage quit. But dammit, if I sit another hour just to make up for some unseen skid to come by and blast me down again while I'm simply trying to gain some root from the last time the same cunt came by, I'm gonna go mental.

Ask yourself this raiders, how fun is it to play on a server with currently 6 people on it? At some point, its just gonna be you and your friends sitting in subs 4 with all the money in the world, but nobody to play with.

Control yourselves, before you wreck yourselves. Peace.
    [​IMG]

Jon and Zomg! like this.
  2. Zomg!

Zomg!

Home Page:
    If you donated and setup a subscription using PayPal,you need to cancel it on PayPal's site

3. Sys32

Sys32

Lonely
    Home Page:
    Got it, thanks!

4. BigSmeag

BigSmeag

*cough* playboy *cough*

ApolloAkaJosh and Jon like this.
  5. Jon

Jon

Peace out bro, sorry people like this have dominated the server and ruined it for you.
    When I used to be filthy rich on Exiled it was a rule of thumb to not raid new players, in fact I'd even break in and give them a few aks, ammo, pots and seeds because I had an abundance of it and wanted them to develop so I could raid them fairly in the future, instead of causing them to have to waste another hour of their life farming 3k from paychecks to risk getting raided again, which to that most people would say fuck that and quit, which is what has likely happened here. PERP is great but the start up can be challenging for some especially those who don't know how to play it safe.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  6. Syle

Syle

Sounds pretty frustrating actually . Waiting for the inevitable "git gud" posts:rolleyes:

7. Chippy

Chippy

Yeah I know the feeling. Understandable. I mean just look at the server population. In the first 2 weeks we were rank 16 on gametracker and now were rank 191. Something needs to change.

8. Sys32

Sys32

Lonely
    Home Page:
    Its a bigger problem than we discussed here: https://www.exiledservers.net/threads/constant-raid-and-a-bit-of-rage.174/

I just cant be asked to rebuy all of it, just to get fucked over and over again. Over the last few days I have gone from 124k, down to 40k. Bla Bla lost 40k total too, in guns etc. Sure raid is part of the game, but when it happens this often, its ruining the game for everyone, and they'll be the only players left.

It ruins the game that they're so far ahead of the rest of us. I have 4 days ingame time, and I am literally no closer to getting my 250k car than I was when I started. So to me it doesn't make sense to keep playing.

Either make it harder to raid, or easier to make money.

I'll keep my finger on the pulse, see if anything changes.

Nope, they havn't raided me for a while actually.

Chippy likes this.
  9. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

The "retard" bunnies like to help/leave new people alone. When most of us are on we especially avoid raiding new people, or raiding in general when a large group of us is on (unless its against an opposing large group/org). People say we are the reason for people quitting the server, but I really believe the reason they think that is because most of us are decently skilled at FPS games, which makes it frustrating for people who only play gmod and don't really have the ability to aim well.

I'm not trying to say we are saints, but when we win a raid we aren't exactly boasting about it, but almost always receive huge negative backlash (sure, you're mad you got raided), but what exactly is fun about sitting around growing with no risk of being raided, when there is nothing else to do on the server?

If you want a toddler-friendly area go play hogwarts rp where you can go to class and pretend to be Harry Potter

10. Bad Santa

Bad Santa Server Administrator

I wouldn't mind getting raided so much if I didn't come back to my house on fire and all my props burned because some asshole decided to burn all my props after the raid was done before he left. It gets really old, really fast. Especially when you're apparently not supposed to leave immediately after dying in a raid so that raiders have a chance to burn your props.

Honestly, it's not so much the raiding. It's the griefing that is tacked onto the end of each raid that pushes people away. It's ridiculous. Growing without getting raided or anything is boring, but growing and losing your gun+ammo+pots+props to a raid makes growing pointless. Props cost money, yo.

Syle likes this.
  11. Sys32

Sys32

Lonely
    Home Page:
    Get a load of this guy, playing all tough.

I never said this was the "retard" bunnies, or the "butt" bunnies, or the "faggot" bunnies or whatever you call your org these days.

I know how this gamemode works, raiding is a part of it. But for people who aren't taking it in the ass from the admins all the time, its becoming a problem. I lost most of my inventory today, along with half my wallet. It will take me 7 hours of playing to get that back, this is a matter of whether its fun or not. And right now, for us normal people. It certainly is not. So I can't imagine ANYBODY that hasn't played before, will be back again after Unseen and his nigger friends, come by constantly to rape you like you're some black man in Texas during the 1800's.

Even if you shoot them, they'll be back to burn your shop, your apartment or even your house down. They'll molly your shop, calling it "raid" while doing it. Burning down 5k worth of cash registers each time. Why do you think prices are so high? If somebody sells lower than those cunts, they'll burn your shit down every time you're not looking.

Sure for "fag" bunnies its fine, you just hide out in the subs house for a few hours and be on your way. Its not like that in the real world, buddy.

You dont know the struggle of being raided 4 times in a row, just barely getting plants down before somebody is at the door.

Back in the old days, weed sold for 200 and lockpicks broke faster. It could take a while to get in. Now, you're in the front door before you even get to equip.

12. Bad Santa

Bad Santa Server Administrator

Keep it away from personal attacks and stick to the topic, please.

It's Gayboy Funnies, thank you very much.

I will give you that the amount of one-click lockpicks is a bit absurd.

13. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

I'm not trying to play tough lol, i understand the frustration. It's not like i just joined the server and was suddenly on top, perp is perp at the end of the day it's filled with retards, minges, assholes, and danes (well not anymore they all quit)

Because i just join servers with 100 of every item and 200k?

14. Sys32

Sys32

Lonely
    Home Page:
    No but you hide inside with your little bunny friends and make all the money you need, that just doesn't work for the rest us.

15. DGRJ 4 Life

DGRJ 4 Life Server Administrator

Are you incapable of doing the same thing? Hide inside with your friends, make money. If you get raided, win the raid, you make more money. We get raided, we win. We make less money than they spend on the raid. Every org on the server has been raided, every org on the server has also won raids and lost raids. If you have 125k that is well more than enough to defend yourself for a long time. If you are incapable of defending yourself due to skill level or lack of players, you need to practice or get more friends to have more defenders.

16. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

Can i have my chain-link back i gave you then

17. Sys32

Sys32

Lonely
    Home Page:
    Oh we tried, but 4 mollys still burn. We were 4 people in power plant, had a decent base etc. 4 molly rained down, they didn't care if the drugs burnt down they just do it cause they already made tons of money. They didn't even try to enter, they just lockpick the first door and burn everything inside. They dont care that it cost them a bit, our loss was greater and they're already super rich.

I know you're in denial, but dammit if this wasn't a problem I wouldn't be bringing it up. I don't wan't play with the same 15 people, and I'm sure you dont want to either. The server will never grow beyond its current playerbase of 15 recurring, unless something is done. This isn't a matter of simply ME leaving, this is a recurring theme. Stop trying to blame it on me.

I would love to hun, but I'm not coming on :/

18. Sys32

Sys32

Lonely
    Home Page:
    You can even see on the graph that players just aren't sticking around, most I spoke to leave cause they have no chance of getting a decent grip before getting pulled out by the roots.

[​IMG]

DR.RAGE likes this.
  19. Derillion!#p4t

Derillion!#p4t

This community is toxic. Anyone who can't see that is blind. Success can't occur in a toxic environment. The only reason to play this server is to fuck around.

Piranha and Syle like this.
  20. DGRJ 4 Life

DGRJ 4 Life Server Administrator

I don't know which group you are referring to that is infinitely wealthy. At least for us we don't throw 4 mollies a raid, even at that hardly ever. They just become more problematic for us when we try to go in, as you die to fires in 5 seconds. Same goes for defending, we aren't mollied often. As of right now my inventory is nothing spectacular, nor is my wallet. So if you could clarify who the group is with this magical bottomless pit of wealth I would love to know.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017