Dlx <3's hacks

Discussion in 'General' started by Phantom, Apr 9, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom Owner

If you have nothing to add towards your actual defense, then I'm not sure why we should continue. If you are interested in further proof, we also have that.

I ask opinions on these things from a few people before I make a permanent ban. If you're questioning the legitimacy of the videos, they aren't obtained illegally or whatever you may be imagining. But, I'm also not going to be giving away any secrets about our protections. You can either take my word or not.

In case you were questioning the previous video or anything else. All of the proof in this thread has come from me.

2. dlx <3

dlx <3

Like I said I'm not cheating like you guys, That video is just me destroying raiders?

3. Harley

Harley Server Administrator

You're really bad at being a memer. I'm glad you got salty enough from us destroying you that you took it upon yourself to buy some cheats and get yourself perm'd. Have fun not coming back. Look forward to us playing while you're not because none of us cheat.

4. Phantom

Phantom Owner

A simple yes or no question:

Are you the person in these videos?

If no, why are you lying when I have the following log:
    [​IMG]
    In case you're wondering it goes Shot number, timestamp, shooter SteamID, weapon, shooter x,y,z pos, target x,y,z pos, target SteamID, and hitbox. That would be the exact positions and hits from the video above.

5. dlx <3

dlx <3

Yes that is me in the second video , I was growing at lake house, I still don't see how I am cheating

6. Harley

Harley Server Administrator

Let's say you're not trolling. You obviously don't know what an aimbot looks like vs legitimate aim in Garry's Mod. Then are you saying the first video isn't you? I don't get your logic at all man. Phantom doesn't need kill and death logs to see that it's you. He has full access to the entire videos LMAO. You shouldn't have gone around testing your aim key on heads in spawn after Xexxar broke you out of jail after your fail raid at the courthouse my boy.

As many times as Xexxar wants to deny knowing you cheated, or you denying that you cheated in the first place. Xexxar should feel lucky he doesn't have a ban himself for being an accessory to your bullshit.

Let's not forget that the first video IS you.
    7:15 PM - Xexxar: whoever that was was cheating
    7:15 PM - Xexxar: its obvious
    Glad he's on the same page and even he can see what an aimbot looks like. Too bad he can't distinguish between real aim and recoil control, considering his opinions of me.

Just feel good that you actually have some proof of yourself cheating instead of being perm. banned from being flagged and not receiving anything what-so-ever.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  7. dlx <3

dlx <3

But I wasn't cheating my man

8. Phantom

Phantom Owner

K

Syle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.