Cops reloadable ammo.

Should cost $50 per 86 ammo at the NPC, please accept this running out of ammo is a pain in the ass.

Or maybe they get it auto added back to 86 when they return to the nexus.

Last edited:
I think a similar system could be created like the fire patrol as you right click with your fire extinguisher on the fire truck to replenish ammo, where as a police officer, you could right click with your USP (or other issued guns) on your patrol car trunk to replenish ammo, but maybe only if completely depleted to combat abuse.

Phantom

Owner
I think a similar system could be created like the fire patrol as you right click with your fire extinguisher on the fire truck to replenish ammo, where as a police officer, you could right click with your USP (or other issued guns) on your patrol car trunk to replenish ammo, but maybe only if completely depleted to combat abuse.
You actually hit the nail on the head there. I planned on adding more police vehicles, and one of the upgrades available would be to make your trunk act as an ammo box.

You actually hit the nail on the head there. I planned on adding more police vehicles, and one of the upgrades available would be to make your trunk act as an ammo box.
Wonderful! That did sound like a reasonable thing for a upgrade. Awesome that it is actually being implemented. Thanks for providing us great server content Phantom <3

If the firefighters and cops have to refill on their supplies, maybe the defib and first aid packs should also be limited for the medics who will either have to refill at the hospital or ambulance? Means it would also limit the amount of battle healing they can do.