Citizen detainment and tickets

I have a suggestion...

What if the alt-fire of the handcuffs temporarily detained (froze i guess) a suspect or criminal for about a minute. This would give a cop enough time to get a story and keep a suspect from just walking away like an idiot.

Additionally, a feature that would allow cops to give tickets would be cool. Maybe a "Ticket book" swep that when equipped and used on a detained citizen would open a sort of trade window. A cop can enter the law that was broke and the amount to pay and the citizen can either pay it or refuse. Either acceptance of the ticket or refusal would let the citizen go about his way and cannot be detained again for 1 minute.

If a ticket is refused, the mayor can review it and see if its worth it and can warrant a citizen that refused a legit or appropriately given ticket (like a troll cop giving you a $100K ticket for speeding vs a $200)

To prevent abuse of cops just randomly freezing people, maybe make a radius where if the cop leaves the immediate area, the citizen is let go.

I prefer people being allowed to run away. And a ticket book would likely have a fixed fine which the mayor can set lmao, a cop being able to do 100k is ridiculous

I prefer people being allowed to run away. And a ticket book would likely have a fixed fine which the mayor can set lmao, a cop being able to do 100k is ridiculous

You can always run away.. this is when you get caught lol

The mayor setting a ticket cost is a good idea too