Car Bomb

Any rules when you put the car bomb? When is it going to be considered as RDM ? Cause car bombs are useless if u wanna raid someone and people will be killed if they are close to the car if I'm right.
Thanks

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
Any rules when you put the car bomb? When is it going to be considered as RDM ? Cause car bombs are useless if u wanna raid someone and people will be killed if they are close to the car if I'm right.
Thanks
This is an actual advert that I've used on the server.

[ADVERT] (Bad Santa) Wanna kill a bunch of people but not get in trouble for RDM? Buy one of Bad Santa's carbombs! Guaranteed never rdm!

For the most part, it's never RDM if you use a carbomb. But if you're continuously randomly putting carbombs on a particular person's car and not bothering to play the game at all, then you may get into a bit of trouble.

Phantom

Owner
I used to drive my ATV into a danish guys shop and suicide bomb him, eventually I got into trouble lol.
Well that would fall under the category of "don't be an idiot". If you apply just a little common sense to a problem, and any morsel of your conscious says "Hey, this isn't a great idea!", then you should probably go with that. That way, no one is surprised when an admin bans you for something that isn't explicitly listed on the rules.

If you put a car bomb in a car that is really close to a house and people inside, is it going to kill them as well or not? And if yes, is it allowed to use it in order to raid someone this way?

Bad Santa

Server Administrator
If you put a car bomb in a car that is really close to a house and people inside, is it going to kill them as well or not? And if yes, is it allowed to use it in order to raid someone this way?
No, it wont damage through walls (I've tried).

Molotov in a shop was allowed at that time but not anymore... I saw many people doing that and there is a post for that as well ...

I remember driving the ATV into the nexus elevator and carbombing it at the top to kill SWAT defending the mayor, good times.

If you're willing to either blow 11k to blow up a few people or even spend the time and effort to spec for carbombs then more power to you imo, just don't intentionally fuck over the flow of the gamemode like blow up admin sits or drive into crowds of people and boston marathon people 24/7 and you won't get banned.