Bug Megathread

Priority: Low
Brief description: Picking up white outline pots gives popups about weed and seeds as if you picked it when it was ready.
Steps to reproduce: Pick weed too early
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes:
This is fixed, live just hasn't been restarted with the fix

Priority: Medium
Brief Description: The shower doors in Tides and Apartments often bug out and are unable to be closed after they are open. After a period of time (usually a few minutes) however, the doors may be able to be closed again.
Steps to reproduce: Open and close the shower doors repeatedly until the bug occurs. Locking/unlocking repeatedly may help the bug to occur.
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: It seems that the doors clip too far into the walls when opened sometimes. Probably a mapping error.

Brief description: If in an org, if you change your Steam name it won't update to the new name in the member list on F2 and will stay as the first name used when first joined org
Steps to reproduce: Change Steam name whilst in an org
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: If required will upload screenshot but shouldn't be necessary

Priority: Not sure?
Brief description: Is it deliberate that players can crouch jump into the back door of ambulances and ride around in the back without actually being in the vehicle?
Steps to reproduce: Crouch jumped into the back door of an ambulance
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: Kinda explains itself I guess
Unfortunately, you can't change the vehicle's model or whatever you guys want to call the literal term - only way to fix is to parent a solid prop onto the back of the ambulance to prevent peeps from jumping in.

I think.. I could be wrong, I'm dumb

Unfortunately, you can't change the vehicle's model or whatever you guys want to call the literal term - only way to fix is to parent a solid prop onto the back of the ambulance to prevent peeps from jumping in.

I think.. I could be wrong, I'm dumb
In some sense, that won't work but who cares! (I could be wrong too but I've tested it on other gamemodes) It's fun being able to jump in the back of ambos and anyway the passenger seats don't work for firetrucks and ambos, not sure if its just me or not but I believe its only for other government employees that can't use the seats.

Last edited:
Priority: low
Brief description: If a buddy owns shop A and you own shop B, your register gets assigned to shop A when you drop it in shop B and since its too far it despawns after 10 seconds.
Steps to reproduce: Place your register in shop B while a buddy owns shop A
Assigning register to Shop A
Freeze your shop and press 'E' to add items
Your register is too far from your shop, it will be picked up in 10s!
Your register is too far from your shop, it will be picked up in 9s!
Your register is too far from your shop, it will be picked up in 8s!
Your register is too far from your shop, it will be picked up in 7s!
Your register is too far from your shop, it will be picked up in 6s!
Press 'E' again to pick up your shop
Your shop has closed!

Priority: super low. Doesn't affect game play. Only affects vision of player, and only with medic (that I know of. Will be poking other jobs to see later).
Brief description: right clicking with defibrillator and quickly switching to keys or first aid kit causes arms to freak out. In the case of keys, arms seem to fly upwards/backwards, but fix themselves after a moment. In the case of the first aid, arm seems to be permanently (edit: until switched to different tool or whatever) in front of face. Walked around for a while seeing if it would fix itself, but never did. (before I took the video)
Steps to reproduce: Be a medic. Charge defibrillator, and very quickly switch to first aid or keys.
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: Have a video. Will upload while I am at work tomorrow. Honestly, this isn't game breaking. Doing this requires a bit of speed, and even then I could only do it 75% of the time. It only affects vision of the player who replicates this. I tried to get another medic to replicate it, to see if it was just on my side, but server was super busy. Thus why I am posting it here. If it turns out to just be on my side, then I have a way to blind myself slightly as a medic?

Second Edit: Video.

Last edited:
Brief description: Picking up white outline pots gives popups about weed and seeds as if you picked it when it was ready.
Steps to reproduce: Pick weed too early
Scroll up, already fixed.

Phantom

Owner
Priority: super low. Doesn't affect game play. Only affects vision of player, and only with medic (that I know of. Will be poking other jobs to see later).
Brief description: right clicking with defibrillator and quickly switching to keys or first aid kit causes arms to freak out. In the case of keys, arms seem to fly upwards/backwards, but fix themselves after a moment. In the case of the first aid, arm seems to be permanently (edit: until switched to different tool or whatever) in front of face. Walked around for a while seeing if it would fix itself, but never did. (before I took the video)
Steps to reproduce: Be a medic. Charge defibrillator, and very quickly switch to first aid or keys.
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: Have a video. Will upload while I am at work tomorrow. Honestly, this isn't game breaking. Doing this requires a bit of speed, and even then I could only do it 75% of the time. It only affects vision of the player who replicates this. I tried to get another medic to replicate it, to see if it was just on my side, but server was super busy. Thus why I am posting it here. If it turns out to just be on my side, then I have a way to blind myself slightly as a medic?

Been noticing some weird errors on the defibs that I thought I had fixed like 3 different times. I wonder if this is related to them at all... Do you notice any errors in console when this happens?

Brief description: Picking public property spams the message "You are picking a public property, try the handle first!"
Steps to reproduce: Lockpick Nexus or any other public property
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: N/A

Been noticing some weird errors on the defibs that I thought I had fixed like 3 different times. I wonder if this is related to them at all... Do you notice any errors in console when this happens?
Friday evening Edit: No console errors that I can see. Poking the like button on your post in the hopes that you see this. :)

Last edited:
Brief description: Cannot change radio stations in buddy car or radio entity as it says you need to be buddies with the vehicle owner/radio owner but even if buddied, still prints same error.
Steps to reproduce: Try to change radio station whilst buddied with vehicle/radio owner.
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: http://prntscr.com/epbq8t

Fixed

Clearshot

Owner
Brief description: Cannot change radio stations in buddy car or radio entity as it says you need to be buddies with the vehicle owner/radio owner but even if buddied, still prints same error.
Steps to reproduce: Try to change radio station whilst buddied with vehicle/radio owner.
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: http://prntscr.com/epbq8t
Fixed, was related to the owner of the car being in an org.

I somehow was able to grow 6 pots. No idea what may have caused it to happen. Tried to replicate for the sake of reporting useful info but it didnt happen again.

Brief description: on rare occasion, the halo for planters/seeds still shows after you plant weed, the halo disappears after you pick up the weed however.
Steps to reproduce: seems random