Format

Priority: Low/medium/high
Brief description: <Describe the bug here.>
Steps to reproduce: <Explain how you caused the bug to occur.>
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes:

Priority: Medium/high
Brief description: Being able to use all sorts of chat after being unconcious
Steps to reproduce: die and use chat idk
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: Can be used to metagame like fuck especially cops.

Priority: Low
Brief description: You can equip weapons and ammunition as well as place props while arrested in jail
Steps to reproduce: get arrested
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: n/a

Brief description: You remain wanted after dying and respawning and are unable to join any government jobs until the warrant is removed/expired or you rejoin the server
Steps to reproduce: Get a warrant and die

Brief description: You remain wanted after dying and respawning and are unable to join any government jobs until the warrant is removed/expired or you rejoin the server
Steps to reproduce: Get a warrant and die
Fixed

Priority: Medium/high
Brief description: Being able to use all sorts of chat after being unconcious
Steps to reproduce: die and use chat idk
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: Can be used to metagame like fuck especially cops.
Fixed

Brief description: Life alert and /911 dont show the location. Also the life alert seems to be a one way use item i dont know if its intended to be like that but i dont think it should be like this.
Steps to reproduce:use life alert and die, use /911
[Emergency Call from Jonathan @ unknown location] they stole my car GT mustang

Brief description: Life alert and /911 dont show the location. Also the life alert seems to be a one way use item i dont know if its intended to be like that but i dont think it should be like this.
Steps to reproduce:use life alert and die, use /911
[Emergency Call from Jonathan @ unknown location] they stole my car GT mustang
It actually does already but for some reason it's all returning unknown which on 911's is filtered.

Should be fixed now

Last edited:
Priority:low
Brief description:Not really a bug but the TV in the shop may include a warning that only VIP can use TV's just wasted 15k
Steps to reproduce:self explanatory
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: N/A

Brief Description: When leg(s) are shot/damaged, holding alt will cause player to move faster (because that is the button for walking, and walking is faster than damaged legs).
Steps to reproduce: Have a cop shoot you in the leg, like I did. Or a good buddy. I am not one to judge.
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: N/A (unless you really want video, which I suppose I can provide...if need be.)

Priority: medium
Brief description: Tried to be fireman, said it made me fireman - not a fireman.
Steps to reproduce: Try become fireman.

Brief description: Sometimes the shops text doesn't display what the person is selling and the price
Steps to reproduce: Not sure how to reproduce this but it happened to me when the server had a huge lag spike.

Brief description: Sometimes the shops text doesn't display what the person is selling and the price
Steps to reproduce: Not sure how to reproduce this but it happened to me when the server had a huge lag spike.
Confirming this.

Brief description: Display error when picking up half finished plants.
Steps to reproduce: Place a pot, wait for the white outline. It will say when collected you have received X amount bags of weed but in fact you don't gain any weed-bags.
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: N/a Can make a video if needed.

Also, it says: "This Vehicle is not for your job"?
Fixed

Brief description: Display error when picking up half finished plants.
Steps to reproduce: Place a pot, wait for the white outline. It will say when collected you have received X amount bags of weed but in fact you don't gain any weed-bags.
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: N/a Can make a video if needed.
Fixed

Brief description: Picking up white outline pots gives popups about weed and seeds as if you picked it when it was ready.
Steps to reproduce: Pick weed too early

Priority: Not sure?
Brief description: Is it deliberate that players can crouch jump into the back door of ambulances and ride around in the back without actually being in the vehicle?
Steps to reproduce: Crouch jumped into the back door of an ambulance
Console errors/screenshots/additional notes: Kinda explains itself I guess