Bigsmeag suggestions

Shops:

1. Make an option for different hidden sale price for fellow org members.

2. Add a system to "rob" shops that takes time and you take a few of the for sale items at random. Gives cops and players more to do with the shops instead of setting it and forgetting it.

Orgs:

1. Limit the amount of players that can be in an org to 5 when you first buy it. Either timelock more slots or you need to have to buy an upgrade for the org to unlock more slots.

2. Add a rival system that when you get killed by a rival your spawn time is increased, you lose wallet money, you lose org bank money or something along those lines.

Quality of life:

1. Make new players owned door significantly harder to lock pick without them being immune. This ensures that seasoned raiders are discouraged from raiding noobies but also if the person is a dipshit it is still possible.

2. Fires. Harley said something really good about them in another post. Once I get home I will replace this with his quote. Too lazy to do it on my phone.

3. Give the job giver npcs clearer dialog for hour requirements.

4. Lower automatic damage output. IMO people die way to fast when you are fighting with aks.

5. Add a chop shop. Gives the player a small reward say 200 per car. Once a car is chopped it cannot be respawned for 1 hour.

6. Player clips and gates for more outdoor houses. Almost all outside houses are not gated in so shrooming isn't viable.

Admins:

1. All the admins need to be on the same page. A lot of the admins have differnt interpretation of the rules.

2. More of them. At this point I really don't care who is admin, hell make tricky admin for all I care. But when an you get cdmed, rdmed, nlred it could mean hours of lost farm dropping 4k+ when you die.

3. Make a scaling ban timer. I'm not sure how many ban request were posted but it couldn't have been many. One of the reasons why is when I talked to other people is it just wasnt worth it. If I was to record a demo, re-record it and upload it just for someone to be banned for 30min, 2 hours or something similar not even worth the effort.

Will add more when I get home.

Shops:

1. Make an option for different hidden sale price for fellow org members. - You mean like a org memeber discount or something? Why not just trade directly, that be easier imo.

2. Add a system to "rob" shops that takes time and you take a few of the for sale items at random. Gives cops and players more to do with the shops instead of setting it and forgetting it. - interesting idea but i think it'd need work. I think getting stock from a shop is a bad idea, but maybe money only, and maybe a shop can buy insurance at an increased rent price.

Orgs:

1. Limit the amount of players that can be in an org to 5 when you first buy it. Either timelock more slots or you need to have to buy an upgrade for the org to unlock more slots. - Orgs are already like what? 50k? If we are going to limit that I think orgs should start cheaper

2. Add a rival system that when you get killed by a rival your spawn time is increased, you lose wallet money, you lose org bank money or something along those lines. - I'm not a member of an org so i dont have an opinion on this

Quality of life:

1. Make new players owned door significantly harder to lock pick without them being immune. This ensures that seasoned raiders are discouraged from raiding noobies but also if the person is a dipshit it is still possible. - Im okay with that, but i think the door should signify that the owner is a new player first..

2. Fires. Harley said something really good about them in another post. Once I get home I will replace this with his quote. Too lazy to do it on my phone.

3. Give the job giver npcs clearer dialog for hour requirements. - Yes

4. Lower automatic damage output. IMO people die way to fast when you are fighting with aks.

5. Add a chop shop. Gives the player a small reward say 200 per car. Once a car is chopped it cannot be respawned for 1 hour. - Maybe a percentage of the worth, but if that ever happens people need a way to store their cars when they arent using them too.

6. Player clips and gates for more outdoor houses. Almost all outside houses are not gated in so shrooming isn't viable. - I've only ever seen people grow shrooms like 4 times, a nicer way or slighly safer way to grow them would be cool.

Admins:

1. All the admins need to be on the same page. A lot of the admins have differnt interpretation of the rules. - YES, I've seen bad santa ban people for Random Molotovs or "Molly and leave" reasons.. but when it happened to me and I asked sadistic, I was told that random mollie is not a rule. Again, someone complained about the same guy doing the same thing.
[{date} | 6:43:42 PM] Zomg!: Hey, mind taking a look at this video? happened 5 minutes ago, dude is still on server.
[{date} | 6:43:44 PM] Zomg!:
[{date} | 6:43:58 PM] Zomg!: sorry for the background video playing
[{date} | 6:44:08 PM] Sadistic Slayer: "random molotov"
[{date} | 6:44:12 PM] Zomg!: yeh
[{date} | 6:44:19 PM] Sadistic Slayer: there's no such thing
[{date} | 6:44:28 PM] Sadistic Slayer: i dont know why phantom made them cheaper though
[{date} | 6:44:39 PM] Zomg!: i thought a rule of "throwing a molotov and walking away" was a thing..
[{date} | 6:44:46 PM] Sadistic Slayer: nope
[{date} | 6:44:54 PM] Sadistic Slayer: they were meant to be like 2k

───────────────────
EDIT: Here are examples of people being banned for random molotov. Can an admin/owner give an official stance on this?

https://www.exiledservers.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=mol&advType=reason

2. More of them. At this point I really don't care who is admin, hell make tricky admin for all I care. But when an you get cdmed, rdmed, nlred it could mean hours of lost farm dropping 4k+ when you die.

3. Make a scaling ban timer. I'm not sure how many ban request were posted but it couldn't have been many. One of the reasons why is when I talked to other people is it just wasnt worth it. If I was to record a demo, re-record it and upload it just for someone to be banned for 30min, 2 hours or something similar not even worth the effort.

Will add more when I get home.

50k is nothing. Especially when your talking about creating an org, most people pitch in for the initial cost.

Also for the org discount thing it really is just an minor detail that would make things easier. When I hop on most of the time my org owns one or both of the shops. Would just be easier to buy it directly from the shop rather than tracking someone down.

50k is nothing. Especially when your talking about creating an org, most people pitch in for the initial cost.

Also for the org discount thing it really is just an minor detail that would make things easier. When I hop on most of the time my org owns one or both of the shops. Would just be easier to buy it directly from the shop rather than tracking someone down.
I mean.. now that shops have an AFK kick it shouldnt be hard to track someone down now that they have to be active and most likely responding to messages.