Bans and Minges

Discussion in 'General' started by B3trayedyou, Apr 24, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?

Have you noticed this as well?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. El Jameo

El Jameo Sack of Shit Server Administrator

Full time cunt
    I don't care how you have fun, and if that's playing cop strict then you have fun like that. But your overall argument of playing cop seriously by making sure everyone follows the law finely on a lite RP server is just going to create so many clashes you end up with calling it FailRP when everyone else isn't obeying your orders and gameplay. They don't have to do it to your extreme, so stop expecting them to.

And yes I'd call them out in OOC first before escalating it (usually).

2. Jon

Jon

Since when is arresting people for having guns strict breh. Your perspective is improper or you're hugely overestimating how strictly I play cop. If they don't follow orders things escalate as they would irl. If someone speeds and apologises I'll let them off with a warning, they speed and keep doing it they're going to jail!

3. El Jameo

Full time cunt
    Don't generalise. A bunch of raiders pointing guns at you is different than someone doing it on the street. Also, chasing someone who's speeding isn't strict, it's almost pointless on a server where everyone speeds. But you do you. I'm probably overestimating but going by recent posts you think I'm too lenient and I think vice versa. Whatever.

Things are going round in circles now but my bottom line is this: You want to play your definition of strict cop? Go ahead, that's totally cool. Just don't wonder why people won't treat you seriously if you ever pull out a gun and shoot their car up so they'll stop, or complain that someone's FailRPing when in fact they don't have to play to the same standards as you do.

4. Jon

Jon

HAHA you know what you're most probably right we're thinking we're opposites of eachother xD. And I only chase when nothing else is going on as otherwise it is time consuming.
    p.s. for onlookers it's a finished thread anyway we might as well embrace in such discussion.

Ah come on I'll never be as strict as Eazy-E or whichever cop it was in the video for example.
    People are free to RP how they want on the server, I'm not some edgy edge lord cuck who wishes they were a policeman IRL, even though i do actually want to become a policeman at some point IRL.
    I've touched on this point in a different perspective way before our discussion (Basically showing I'm aware of the baseline RP and peoples freedoms to RP how they want, meaning they don't have to comply with peoples strict bs RP).

5. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

THIS IS A DUMB FUCKING ARGUMENT AND I PRAY FOR YOUR HEALTH JON/JAMEO

YOU'RE BOTH ARGUING TO A WALL OF EUROPEAN SUPER POWER

TRANSFER YOUR EFFORTS ELSEWHERE, LIKE THE DANES

Zomg! likes this.
  6. El Jameo

Full time cunt
    Good thing we stopped like, a whole day ago.

Get with the times Tricky...

7. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

sorry im a little slow