Bans and Minges

Discussion in 'General' started by B3trayedyou, Apr 24, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?

Have you noticed this as well?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. B3trayedyou

B3trayedyou

One thing I've noticed while playing is that minges are rampant. It doesn't matter if there is an admin on or not. Now I'm not one to complain about rule breakers in Garry's Mod, because I know they just get banned eventually and I don't really lose my shit over getting randomly killed in a video game(or something of that nature). I know admins aren't omniscient, and I'm not saying they don't do their job, actually, they do their jobs quite well! But, the one thing about this server is that it seems like permanent bans don't exist? I first noticed this when I kept seeing the same minges over and over, so I looked at sourcebans and some of these people have like 4+ bans(usually for the same things). So it brings me to the question how many times will it take for anyone to get a permanent ban? Because most of these people don't roleplay they just troll, and most probably think "oh I'll just a get like a day ban it's ok i'll just come back"

Also Note: I know there are permanent bans in sourcebans but they are either on two types of accounts(actually I checked, as far as I can tell no one has gotten a permanent ban for rule breaking) (Edit: Because apparently I have to be more specific: no one has gotten a permanent ban except for cheaters):
    1. Cheaters
    2. Alts of Cheaters
    Great example
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  2. Derillion!#p4t

Derillion!#p4t

There are 103 permanently banned people.

Syle likes this.
  3. B3trayedyou

B3trayedyou

try reading my whole post

4. Will

Will

Antifa Freedom Fighter/Bill Clinton Is A Rapist
    reeding hartd:(:(:(:(:D:D:D:D:eek::oops:

5. Bad Santa

Bad Santa Server Administrator

We really don't want to permanent ban any non cheaters. On old Exiled, you typically would rack up at least 15-20 bans until you were finally given a permanent. As you get banned for the same things over and over, the bans get longer. It's just how we do things.

Trickyyyxx and Jon like this.
  6. Trickyyyxx

Trickyyyxx

Lets perm-ban everyone all minges

So everyone, including the admins
    and any new players
    ever

7. Derillion!#p4t

Derillion!#p4t

I side with Tricky here. Permanent bans should be reserved for the most heinous acts (i.e. hacking, which disrupts game play to a major extent).

Admins aren't always on. In these instances, vigilante justice is necessary. Let me give you an unsolicited piece of advice: Next time you encounter a minge when there are no admins present, mow the fucker down. Run them over. Keep doing it. Make their life hell until they decide that it's not worth the effort. That's how you beat them.

8. El Jameo

El Jameo Sack of Shit Server Administrator

Full time cunt
    Feel free to do this but remember that if you're caught regardless of how much that person was being a dick, you will get banned for doing the same shit (potentially harsher). An eye for an eye and all.

9. Derillion!#p4t

Derillion!#p4t

True, Jameo. It's a classic risk vs. reward scenario.

In retrospect this is probably bad advice to give to people who definitely give more fucks than I do.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  10. Bad Santa

More like terrible advice. Don't do that. Just because someone else breaks a rule, doesn't mean you can break one in return.

11. chev.

chev.

Then why are the rules not enforced? Have you seen what the server is like when there are no Staff? Rien just hides in a unowned apartment. All his friends become cops, they all kill everyone, RDM, CDM, etc.

And when we kill one person, banned. I mean, I love being banned.

12. Bad Santa

You literally killed and arrested someone because "the mayor said to do it for ethnic cleansing". Let alone the fact that he (the mayor) was your friend.

13. Eazy-E

Eazy-E

No he didnt. and I never told them to RDM, you fucking banned me without talking to me. I will be making a report shortly.

Bad Santa just loves to instaban people without even talking to them. I recommend a thing called common sense and letting someone defend themselves. And it is quite a coincidence on how all your org members don't get punishments and when someone even accuses someone of something you fuckin instapunish them.

Lee, chev., Bellucheese and 1 other person like this.
  14. ApolloAkaJosh

ApolloAkaJosh

2tru. inb4 admins cover-up, ban you and delete all posts kek.

seriously is too true, ban first ask questions later. (not saying i dont deserve my bans mine are well deserved)

chev. and Bellucheese like this.
  15. chev.

chev.

You should also maybe get more staff? Because after you guys get off, it's a living hell.

Bellucheese likes this.
  16. chev.

chev.

Well you do not know my story, you just banned me, and listened to what they said. As said previously, maybe ask both parties what is going on?

Bellucheese likes this.
  17. Bad Santa

[Eazy-E] BROADCAST: All black people must live near the farm

[LOG] 21:08:18 - HughMungus killed Juanton3 with police_nightstick

[LOG] 21:08:31 - chev. has arrested Juanton3!

[From] Juanton3: Santa dude can you please do something about this? I got killed by cops for no reason outside of motel.

[To] HughMungus: why did you kill juantron

[From] HughMungus: mayors orders and he wasnt on the farm like mayor said he should be

[To] HughMungus: That's fucking retarded

[From] HughMungus: ye but i was doing what i was told, i dont wanna be demoted

Bad Santa banned "Eazy-E" (STEAM_0:0:115363209 | User) for 720 minutes with reason "Telling cops to rdm civilians"

Bad Santa banned "HughMungus" (STEAM_0:0:136962776 | User) for 360 minutes with reason "Rdm as cop - following mayor's order that was clearly against the rules"

Bad Santa banned "chev." (STEAM_0:1:154047669 | User) for 360 minutes with reason "Rdm as cop - following mayor's order that was clearly against the rules"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to post a "report" on me. What you 3 did was fucking retarded and I'm not going to remove your bans.

18. Eazy-E

Eazy-E

I never told those cops to kill people, I said move them to the farm, you clearly didn't even ask the neighbors of them who were outside watching, and you clearly didn't even bother to ask me what was happening.

Where does it say that I told the cops to murder people? I told them to relocate them. Ask the cops why they killed him instead of banning me for no reason.

Jon likes this.
  19. chev.

chev.

Does it even matter if we report you, nothing will be or would ever be done.

20. chev.

chev.

He had an AK way before we even did anything, but that does not matter.

Once you are offline, everything is havoc. Mayors kill people, hide in unowned apartments, etc. But ey. Fuck me right?